Dreams regarding Allah Azawajal ا للہ عزوجل
DREAM NO 1: MAY 2011
I DREAMT SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES THAT I NOW BEGAN TO ATTACH MORE IMPORTANCE TO ALLAH عزوجل AGAIN AFTER DOING MY INTENSIVE WORK ON MY POWER OF DUROOD WEBSITE WHICH CONCERNS THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD صلى الله عليه وسلم . THERE WAS A FEELING IN THE DREAM OF THE HIGHEST RANK OF ALLAH عزوجل AND THAT ALLAH عزوجل IS MORE WORTHY OF REMEMBRANCE THAN ANYONE ELSE, EVEN MORE THAN THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD صلى الله عليه وسلم *
* AT THE TIME OF THIS DREAM, I HAD NOT EVEN HAD THE IDEA OF MY ALLAH عزوجل WEBSITE, WHICH WAS STARTED ON MONDAY 6 JUNE 2011. THIS DREAM WAS FORETELLING THAT I WOULD DEVOTE A WEBSITE TO ALLAH MOST HIGH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
DREAM NO 2: THURSDAY 23 JUNE 2011
I DREAMT THAT I WAS WRITING [IN ARABIC] AFTER THE NAME OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD صلى الله عليه وسلم AND
سبحانه وتعالى OR عزوجل AFTER THE NAME OF ALLAHسبحانه وتعالى *
* I HAVE USED ALL THREE WORDS OF RESPECT TO GLORIFY ALLAH عزوجل AND SEND BLESSINGS ON THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD صلى الله عليه وسلم ON THE ALLAH AZAWAJAL AND POWER OF DUROOD WEBSITES
DREAM NO 3:
MESSAGES OF ALLAH عزوجل
1. Message of Sunday 19 June 2011
I heard the very sweet lyrics of a Qawwali - words which praised Allah and one word in particular stood out in the glorification of Allah. But I was not able to recall this sweet word afterwards.
* A Qawwali is an Islamic devotional song which glorifies Allah and it is part of the musical tradition of the Indian subcontinent.
I had been working hard on the first stages of this Allah Azawajal Website, putting on widgets such as X-TREME TRACKER and gadgets such as the free CLOCK from Google [on the Home Page]. And I had made the very important MIRACLES page and put on it the Miracle Photographs of the Name of Allah Most High and then linked each photograph to its home on the Internet.
2. Messages of Monday 27 June 2011 [c. 4.45 AM]
Someone saw the URL of my ا للہ عزوجل Website and 'jumped' at the chance to see it. *
Someone saw my ا للہ عزوجل Website and made the following comment: "I feel lucky to have seen this Site even though it is so new."
I had these dreams at a time when I was losing confidence because: a] The ا للہ عزوجل Website was getting only 4 or 5 visitors a day and b] There has not been even one Guestbook entry. But these Messages have had the effects of: [i] making me satisfied with the work I have already done on the Site and [ii] motivating me to do even more.